Many patients at Millennium Wellness Center and Med Spa have been opting for Mesotherapy Injections for a variety of aesthetic purposes, including:
- Reduction of fat in several areas, including the abdominal region, thighs, buttocks, hips, legs, arms, and face.
- Diminished appearance of cellulite.
- Fewer wrinkles and lines on the face due to aging.
- Tightened skin and less skin sagging.
- Finely contoured body for a fit appearance.
- Lightened skin in pigmented areas due to sun damage and aging.
- Reduction of the symptoms of alopecia and hair loss.
Patients at Millennium looking to improve their quality of life with Mesotherapy injections can first learn about the treatment at a free consultation with our medical and nursing staff. Once approved for the treatment, patients can come in for the procedure.
The treatment includes the topical application of numbing medicine followed by multiple injections of vitamins, enzymes, plant extracts, and hormones through a thin needle into the problem areas the patient wants to improve. With these injections, the underlying problems causing skin aging and excess fat, such as poor circulation and inflammation, are corrected.
Patients can expect several sessions of mesotherapy to reach their desired effect, for sessions up to one time a week. For those wanting to diminish the appearance of aging, excess fat, and hair loss, Mesotherapy at Millennium Med Spa may be right for you!