Many clients and throwing out their razors, shaving creams, and painful waxing appointments for the more permanent and effortless Brazilian laser hair removal treatment. This treatment is the better version of the Brazilian wax: it requires fewer treatments, it is permanent, it is considerably less painful, and in the long run, it is much cheaper.
Think about how much time and money you can save by opting for our Brazilian laser hair removal treatments. Gone will be the days of time-consuming showers, painful ingrown hairs and bumps, unsightly rashes and stubble, and the embarrassment of going to the beach having forgotten to shave. After this procedure, clients will enjoy effortless smooth skin in the hard-to-reach areas!
There are a number of benefits to choosing the Brazilian laser hair removal treatment instead of the countless other methods of hair removal in the pubic area.
- Save Money! No more razors, shaving creams, hair-removing lotions, and waxing appointments needed.
- No Pain! Forget the painful cuts, ingrown hairs, and waxing procedures.
- Permanent Hair Removal! Unlike other methods of hair removal, Brazilian laser treatment is permanent, and clients will see results after only a few short treatments.
- Wear Anything, Anytime! No lingerie, bikinis, or outfits are off limits!
Brazilian laser hair removal is becoming more and more popular among women and men. Most patients who opt for this service do it for the sense of hygiene, for aesthetic preferences, and to follow the trends in society. Millions of women and men of all ages, professions, ethnicities, relationship statuses, and lifestyles are getting Brazilian laser hair removal treatments every year!
Although there are various options for Brazilian hair removal, the treatment essentially consists of removing the hair from the pubic region of the body. Using a laser to accomplish this hair removal is ideal because it is a quick, effective, and, most importantly, permanent method. Once the treatment is completed, clients often feel as though there was never any hair there to begin with, because of how smooth and hairless their pubic area becomes.
Brazilian hair removal hasn’t always been popular, but it has been gaining traction in Western society ever since the modern bikini was invented. Now, both women and men come in for a Brazilian laser hair removal treatment with the hopes of saving time and money on their personal hygiene routine.
There are various different options for Brazilian laser hair removal, depending on the client’s hygiene and aesthetic preferences. A few popular styles include:
- Full Brazilian: All hair is removed from the area.
- Brazilian with Strip: All hair is removed except a single strip of hair.
- Brazilian with Triangle: All hair is removed except a triangle of hair.
- Custom Brazilian: Hair is removed except the client’s chosen design.
Keep in mind that not all designs are possible; each client’s hair density and skin type may limit what they can get. Join us at a consultation appointment to discuss your options!